Amigurumi - Hector the cat - crochet pattern
🐱 Hector loves to play with his ball of yarn all day. Did you know that cats’ whiskers are called vibrissae?
♦ They allow them to feel the variations in the air. They are also handy to help him find his way in space.
♦ Its scarf gives it an elegant touch.
♦ He mesures 9,05ʺ.
For this example I used a Gründl Cotton Quick uni yarn.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 10 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- Link to video instruction.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/4 hook for the body.
- Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: - beige and brown for the body, ears and tail - green for scarf
- For the muzzle small amounts of Aran/10ply: - pink
- 2 safety eyes (0.31ʺ) or black yarn for embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.