Amigurumi - Leon the llamas, Crochet Pattern
Do you know that llamas are from the same family as camels and dromedaries? From the top of the Andes Cordillera it has a very beautiful panorama. It feeds mainly on bush leaves and herbs.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 10 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/7-8 hook for the body and the scarf.
- mall amounts of Aran/10ply in the following colors: for the body, arms and the head - white for the body, arms and head - beige for the ears and the muzzle - gray for the lower legs - pink for the cheek
- for the scarf: - fuchsia or the color of your choice.
- 2 safety eyes (6 mm) or black yarn to embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.