- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 15 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- Link to video instruction.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/4 hook for the body.
- Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: - beige and yellow for the body, ears and tail
- - color of your choice for the scarff
- 2 safety eyes 0.31ʺ or black yarn for embroidery, and 1 in 0,35ʺ for the nose
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
♦ Once upon a time, in a small village nestled in the heart of the mountains, there is a Shiba Inu puppy named Loki. Loki is a truly unique dog, not only because of his rare breed but also because of his mischievous and adventurous personality. Little Loki was curious about everything around him. Every day, he set out on explorations, discovering new trails in the forest and making new friends, both wild and domesticated animals. Loki was particularly close friends with a cat named Hector. Together, they embarked on incredible adventures...
♦ Loki measures 9,05ʺ.
♦ For this example I used a Gründl Cotton Quick uni yarn.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.