Amigurumi - Lucy the Christmas cat - crochet pattern
🐱 Where is Lucy the adorable little kitten?
♦ She’s probably sleeping comfortably somewhere, have you looked in your slippers under the Christmas tree?
♦ If the cutie isn’t there, you’ll probably find her sipping a nice hot chocolate, covered in melted marshmallow.
♦ She mesures 9,05ʺ.
♦ For this example I used a Gründl Cotton Quick uni yarn.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 12 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- Link to video instruction.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/4 hook for the body.
- Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: - red and white for the outfit, and berries - beige and brown for the body, ears and tail - green for leaves For the muzzle small amounts of Aran/10ply: - pink
- 2 safety eyes (0.31ʺ) or black yarn for embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.