- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 19 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- Link to video instruction.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/4 hook for the body.
- Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: - black and beige for the body. - white and purple for the dress and hat. - pink for hair.
- - orange, green and brown for the bag.
- 2 safety eyes 0.31ʺ or black yarn for embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
♦ Luna is a budding witch with a heart as bright as the moonlight, hence her name. She always wears a violet dress that sparkles in the light of the stars and a pointed hat. Every day, she wakes up with a radiant smile, ready to explore the magical world around her. Her faithful companion is her pumpkin-shaped bag, which is as magical as Luna herself.
♦ Luna measures 9.05ʺ.
♦ For this example I used a Gründl Cotton Quick uni yarn.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.