Amigurumi - Marcel baby bear, crochet pattern
by Amy Design Crochet
🐻 Whether on the plains or in the mountains.
♦ If we meet him, we don’t know if he is scary or if he is cool!
♦ It represents power and gentleness at the same time.
♦ The little brown bear is part of the natural world, but also part of childhood’s imagination.
♦ We all need a little bear in our hearts.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 9 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/6-7 hook for the body.
- Small amounts of Aran/10ply in the following colors:
- beige for muzzle. Brown for the body, arms and pink for ears.
- 2 safety eyes (0.31ʺ) or black yarn for embroidery.
- 1 safety eye for muzzle (0.47ʺ) or black yarn for embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.
Read more +