- tutorial for crochet amigurumi
- pictures and diagrams included
- explanation of the moose doll
- explanation of the accessories: shorts and polo
- tutorial of beginner to intermediate level
- completion time is about 18 hours
This tutorial explains how to make a crocheted moose amigurumi. This toy will please toddlers and older kids, and is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift. Moody wears a pair of shorts and a polo that he can get off!
The tutorial is of beginner to intermediate level. Knowledge of the magic ring, chain stitch, single crochet stitch, half double crochet stitch as well as double crochet stitch, increase and decrease is necessary to make the toy.
The character presented here was made with 4 mm yarns of light brown color (for the doll) and vanilla white, light green and beige (for the accessories). It is about 47 cm in height and 17 cm wide.
Meet me on my website http://ninaandlou.com (other patterns available)