- tutorial for crochet amigurumi
- pictures and diagrams included
- explanation of the crocodile doll
- explanation of the accessories the bow-tie and the sailor cap
- tutorial adapted for beginners
- completion time is about 18 hours
This tutorial explains how to make a crocheted crocodile amigurumi. This toy will please toddlers and older kids, and is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift.
The tutorial is adapted to beginners. Knowledge of the magic ring, chain stitch, single crochet stitch, double crochet, increase and decrease is necessary to make the toy.
The character presented here was made with 4 mm yarns of light green color (for the doll) and white color (for the accessories). It is about 33 cm in height and 10 cm wide.
Meet me on my website http://ninaandlou.com (other patterns available)