Aren't these cute? Two little penguins playing with their sled and hats with pompons.
The penguins will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high.
Made with cotton yarn (4 ply) and hook B1 or C2 (US) or hook 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Sizethe penguins will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high.
- Suitable for beginner till intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet Needle Size B1 or C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Yarn for needle C2 (US) or 11-12 (UK) (= yarn weight 4 ply) , - Black (approx. 75 grams = 188 meters/ 206 yds) , - White(approx. 30 grams = 75 meters/ 82 yds) , - Red (approx. 25 grams = 63 meters/ 69 yds) , - Orange(brown) (approx. 15 grams = 36 meters/ 39 yds) , - Gray (approx. 20 grams = 50 meters/ 55 yds)
- Fiberfill for stuffing the penguins
- 4 safety eyes 7 mm
- Pipe cleaners (2 with a length of 14 cm/5.5 inch and 3 with a length of 5 cm/2 inch).
- Cardboard (small pieces)
- Needle to sew all the parts on the penguin.
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!