Aren't these cute? Two little penguins playing with their sled and hats with pompons.
The penguins will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high.
Made with cotton yarn (4 ply) and hook B1 or C2 (US) or hook 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Sizethe penguins will be approx. 4.33 inch/11 cm high.
- Suitable for beginner till intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet Needle Size B1 or C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Yarn for needle C2 (US) or 11-12 (UK) (= yarn weight 4 ply) , - Black (approx. 75 grams = 188 meters/ 206 yds) , - White(approx. 30 grams = 75 meters/ 82 yds) , - Red (approx. 25 grams = 63 meters/ 69 yds) , - Orange(brown) (approx. 15 grams = 36 meters/ 39 yds) , - Gray (approx. 20 grams = 50 meters/ 55 yds)
- Fiberfill for stuffing the penguins
- 4 safety eyes 7 mm
- Pipe cleaners (2 with a length of 14 cm/5.5 inch and 3 with a length of 5 cm/2 inch).
- Cardboard (small pieces)
- Needle to sew all the parts on the penguin.
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.