- tutorial for crochet amigurumi
- pictures and diagrams included
- explanation of the lion doll
- explanation of the accessory: the vest
- intermediate level
- completion time is about 18 hours
This tutorial explains how to make a crocheted lion amigurumi. This toy will please toddlers and older kids, and is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift.
The tutorial is of intermediate level. Knowledge of the magic ring, chain stitch, single crochet stitch, double crochet, increase and decrease, as well as the fur stitch, is necessary to make the toy.
The character presented here was made with 4 mm yarns of light brown color (for the head and the body) and orange color (for the mane). It is about 38 cm in height and 16 cm wide.
Meet me on my website http://ninaandlou.com (other patterns available)