Amigurumi - The rabbit - Biscuit Crochet Pattern
🐰 What if we made cookies?
♦ Or just one then?
♦ Biscuit is a little rabbit of spring, fresh grass, daisies, butterflies that visit are his favorite areas.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 10 pages, US english terms.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/7-8 hook for the body.
- Size E/4 hook for the scarf.
- Small amounts of Aran/10ply in the following colors: - light gray and white for the body, arms, tail and ears. For the scarf: - light green or pink or a color of your choice.
- 2 safety eyes (8 mm) or black yarn to embroidery.
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
- Tapestry needle.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.