This pattern is size L-XL. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes S-M, L-XL, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Amina hoodie:
Amina is an oversized loose fit hoodie with a straight silhouette. The front features vertical design lines with built-in pockets. The hoodie has a dropped shoulder and long shirt sleeves with two decorative seams. The bottom of the sleeves is finished with cuffs. The hood is voluminous with a center seam and overlapping ends at the front neckline. The hood has a channel for a strip of twill tape threaded through the machine-sewn buttonholes. The bottom hem of the garment is finished with a waistband. The hoodie is below hip length.
Sizes: S - M (34 - 42), L - XL (44 - 52)
Approximate sewing time: 1 day. Model Sophia: Bust 84cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm, height 172cm. Sophia is wearing size S-M in height 3. Model Yana: Bust 108cm, Waist 90cm, Hips 128cm, height 174cm. Yana is wearing size L-XL in height 3.
To sew this hoodie, choose knit fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, breathable, non-stretch or with very little stretch; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + elastane, etc.), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane); - The following fabrics are recommended: sweatshirt fleece, double knit for suits (heavy or medium weight), bulky knit fabrics. Attention! We do not recommend using lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). As an additional material for the waistband and cuffs we recommend using rib knits. The hoodie in the photo is made with sweatshirt fleece fabric. This fabric is medium weight, soft and has very little stretch. The fiber content is a blend of viscose, polyester and elastane. The waistband and cuffs are made out of ribbing.
More sizes of Amina hoodie:
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- -detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Additional fabric, 120cm wide, for all sizes in all heights — 0.3m.
- 3. Interfacing (or fusible straight grained tape) for all sizes in all heights, 3cm wide, 0.45m (two strips, 0.22m long each).
- 4. Twill tape, 1.5cm wide, for all sizes in all heights — 1.7m.
- 5. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!