Introducing my Andy the Llama knitting pattern. Andy stands at 14 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single pointed knitting needles. The blanket incorporates a slip stitch pattern. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English only.
- Instructions to make the llama and blanket.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3mm knitting needles
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Thread to add the features
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.