- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download: once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
If like us, you live in a cold climate, you definitely have that cozy sweatshirt that you won't stop wearing! Hoodies are always a go to, but what about something a little more dressy? Enters Andy, the loose sweater. Andy features a loose and comfy silhouette accentuated by dropped shoulders, an elegant turtleneck and is available in two lengths - long or cropped. The long length covers enough to be worn with leggings and the cropped length is perfect for wearing with high-rise jeans. Choose from a wide range of knits, thin or chunky, and wear it your way!
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
HEM (GARMENT) XS=100cm (39 ½") S=105cm (41 ½") M=110cm (43 ½") L=115cm (45 ½") XL=120cm (47 ½")
LENGTH A (GARMENT) XS=41cm (16 ⅛") S=41.6cm (16 ⅜") M= 42.2cm (16 ⅝") L=42.8cm (16 ⅞") XL=43.4cm (17")
LENGTH B (GARMENT) XS=63.4cm (25") S=64cm (25 ¼") M=64.6cm (25 ½") L=65.2cm (25 ¾") XL=65.8cm (26")