ANDY the loose sweater - PDF sewing pattern
If like us, you live in a cold climate, you definitely have that cozy sweatshirt that you won't stop wearing! Hoodies are always a go to, but what about something a little more dressy? Enters Andy, the loose sweater. Andy features a loose and comfy silhouette accentuated by dropped shoulders, an elegant turtleneck and is available in two lengths - long or cropped. The long length covers enough to be worn with leggings and the cropped length is perfect for wearing with high-rise jeans. Choose from a wide range of knits, thin or chunky, and wear it your way!
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
HEM (GARMENT) XS=100cm (39 ½") S=105cm (41 ½") M=110cm (43 ½") L=115cm (45 ½") XL=120cm (47 ½")
LENGTH A (GARMENT) XS=41cm (16 ⅛") S=41.6cm (16 ⅜") M= 42.2cm (16 ⅝") L=42.8cm (16 ⅞") XL=43.4cm (17")
LENGTH B (GARMENT) XS=63.4cm (25") S=64cm (25 ¼") M=64.6cm (25 ½") L=65.2cm (25 ¾") XL=65.8cm (26")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Stretch needle, all-purpose thread, double stretch needle (optional) & textured thread (optional).
- FABRICS , Jersey or interlock knit, velvet, fleece or sweater knit , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH (A) XS-M=1m20 (1yd⅜) L-XL=1m30 (1yd½) (B) XS-M=1m40 (1yd⅝) L-XL=1m50 (1yd⅞)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!