The sweater is knitted from top down, seamlessly. You start by knitting collar garter flat with short rows and at the same time you will increase the raglan sleeves. Then, when the front and back of the neck will have the same number of stitches, will join in the round to knit the body. The sleeves are knitted at the end round A pretty lace on the sleeves, and a reminder on the front and back of the sweater will give a feminine look to it.
- Pattern included
- 7 Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: approx. 1095 (1095, 1205, 1315)[1565, 1695, 1840] yards; 1000 (1000, 1100, 1200) [1430, 1550, 1680] meters of sport yarn or other yarn for obtain gauge. The sample was knitted in size S using Bambou by Fonty – 100% Bamboo - 104 yards; 95 meters per 50g – colorway rouge maiko.
- Needles: US 2½; 3.00 mm, US 4; 3.5 mm circular needles and dpns.
- Others: Stitch markers, waste yarn.
- Gauge: Stockinette stitches: 24 sts and 32 rows to 4 inches; 10 cm US 4; 3.5 mm circular needles, after blocking