ANGELICA overlap dress pattern. Size XS-XL. A0 A4.
- E-book is in cm includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Buttons: 1 piece.
- Iron & Scissors
- Sewing machine
- Bias tape
- Tape with elastic loop
Overlap dress PDF Sewing Pattern. ANGELICA dress.
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/A00_DqYf1lM
Sewing Level: Intermediate. Sizes: XS-XL. Formats: A4/A0/ US Letter. Pattern does NOT include seam allowances.
NOTE: As Sizing Standards differ from region to region, please check the sizing chart in the photo gallery before buying our patterns. Make sure our sizing standards are convenient for your necessities.
Recommended Materials and Yardage Required
- Suggested fabrics: natural or mixed fabrics, light wool, cotton. Unsuitable for obvious diagonals. The estimates of the amount of fabric needed are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. - Main fabric: 2.00m; - Interfacing: 10x50cm - Bias tape: 2.00m; - Tape with elastic loop: 5cm; - Buttons: 1 piece.
• Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes, and some of the decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several types of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches, Janome CoverPro II for cover stitches, and my love - Janome embroidery machine Memory Craft 350E when I want to a little bit more creative my garment. When I was a student I had Minerva, Brother, and Juki but my choice is Janome for more than 13 years.
Easy Patters - description of the steps, easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy, quick cutting and sticky tape pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase if the item has been downloaded.
This PDF sewing pattern features: *Computer drafted pattern pieces; *Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts; *A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
©MUNApatterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
MUNA words: Muna patterns. Muna woman. Sewing patterns. Me made 2023. Sew my heart out. Home sewn. Millenial sewing. Millenial sewis. Hand made wardrobe. I make my clothes. Me made every day. Sustainable fashion. Love fabric. Love sewing. Fabric inspiration. Sewing project. Me made wardrobe. I love to sew. I love muna ptterns. Muna pattern. Women dress pattern. Party dress pattern. Vomen dress pdf sewing pattern. Dress pdf sewing pattern. Event dress pattern. Lace dress pattern. Silk dress pattern
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)