Anguis is the Latin word for snake. Because of the planned pooling, the storage box reminds me of a snake skin and so I found the name quite appropriate.
This technique is ideal for hand dyed sock wool with a medium colorway. All those who love to play with wool and colors will have a lot of fun with this pooling. However, the pooling can be achieved with almost every hand-dyed sock wool when you change the needle size. You can even achieve it with an industrial wool if you choose a color with even color sections.
This manual is ideal for beginners, as you only need two basic stitches and a little patience to get to a quick and beautiful experience of success.
What you should to be able to: *chains and magic ring *single crochets
- suitable for beginners
- written chrochet instructions
- instruction is illustrated
- unisize - in a few steps the size is individually customizable
- detailed scheme for the increases is advertised in an additional step
Materials you need at home:
- 1 skein Wollmeise Twin (80% Wolle / 20% Polyamid) color „Xaverl“
- wooden button (2cm diameter)
- crochet hook 3,5mm bzw. 2-4mm
- wool needle
- stitch marker
Marie and me