Anita Camisole PDF Sewing Pattern | Cami Top
The Anita Camisole is a lightweight top pattern that feels floaty and effortlessly stylish. The relaxed and comfortable top features a scoop neckline with thin straps for a chic and luxe look that also feels easy to wear. The neckline is finished with a facing and the side seams are finished with french seams. This beginner-friendly project is perfect for casual tops or even nightwear.
For all sizes 6 - 24 you can use 1.5 metre / 1.7 of fabric with a width of 50" or more as illustrated below. If wanting to use only 1 metre of fabric, this can only be achieved with sizes 6 - 14 and by using a 55-58" wide fabric. The Anita camisole will look amazing in any light-weight woven non-stretch fabric such as: Satin, Cotton Poplin, Rayon/Viscose, Crepe, Chiffon and Voile.
- UK Size 6-24 PDF Pattern documents that are printable on A4 and US Letter
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions to help you with sewing your dress!
- PDF pattern for large format printing (A0)
Materials you need at home:
- Between 1 - 1.5 metres of fabric
- Loop turner or safety pin for straps
- Printer for printing the PDF pattern
Effortlessly stylish and modern sewing patterns. Follow along on Instagram @tammy.handmade