- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- The bag comes in only one size.
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 120 clear photos and 2 explanatory YouTube video tutorials
- A4/ Letter pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Coloring pages for you to bring your imagination to life with colored pencils or markers before cutting into your pretty fabrics.
Materials you need at home:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to canvas, water proof canvas, linen, home decor fabric, denim or jacquard)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press (optional)
- 1 multipurpose zipper for the back pocket
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter
- Erasable marking pen
- 2x (1"/ 25mm) webbings measuring 18" (46cm) each
- Pattern weights (optional)
- Double sided tape
- Clips and pins
The "ANN TOTE" is a medium-sized bag that features one hidden back zipper pocket, a double front pleated slip pocket and the main compartment. This is a no-lining and no-hardware bag that can be made with any fabric so long as it can withstand frequent use.
The back zippered pocket can be used to safely store a lot of items, such as smart phone, keys, cards, hand sanitizer as well as any A4 paper sized item.
ANN TOTE comes in only one size. It will make a lovely gift and craft fair product. You only need to know how to install zippers and you will be sewing your lovely ANN in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let's sew away!
ISY SEW Patterns
Our patterns at ISY SEW are absolutely functional, gorgeous, and YOU-unique as they are created with YOU in mind. They move with the trend and are also an essential need. Get one and see how we stand out. Visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/isysew or follow us on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/isy_sew/ and subscribe to our Youtube channel where you can watch videos of our patterns : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AE252VCtU7DeoMApf6m7Q