- Fully illustrated sewing pattern with photographic step-by-step instructions.
- US Imperial Measurement (inches)
- 5 kid's sizes 4/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, & 13/14
- Suitable for Advanced Beginner
- 35 page pattern (pgs 11-35 are the actual sewing pattern)
LEARN TO MAKE THE ANNIE RUFFLE DRESS!
This sewing pattern is for a girl's shift dress. The dress buttons down the front, has ruffle details at neck and armholes and finishes off with a matching sash. Advanced Beginner level pattern using light to medium weight WOVEN fabric.
pdf Sewing Pattern
Welcome to Bonjour Teaspoon!
While on a couture tour in Paris, I met a very special little pug named Teaspoon. Teaspoon represents all things cute and fabulous to me and thus inspired the name of this enterprise. Now a little dog named Magic keeps me company in the studio, when I'm not making patterns or teaching kids how to sew.
Along with teaching kids to sew, I've developed a small line of patterns appropriate to the beginning and intermediate level sewer. The Bonjour Teaspoon pattern collection is available here, on my website and also in my brick and mortar store - The Sewing Room which is located in Alameda CA.