Annie Ruffle Dress Pdf Sewing Pattern for Girls
LEARN TO MAKE THE ANNIE RUFFLE DRESS!
This sewing pattern is for a girl's shift dress. The dress buttons down the front, has ruffle details at neck and armholes and finishes off with a matching sash. Advanced Beginner level pattern using light to medium weight WOVEN fabric.
pdf Sewing Pattern
Welcome to Bonjour Teaspoon!
While on a couture tour in Paris, I met a very special little pug named Teaspoon. Teaspoon represents all things cute and fabulous to me and thus inspired the name of this enterprise. Now a little dog named Magic keeps me company in the studio, when I'm not making patterns or teaching kids how to sew.
Along with teaching kids to sew, I've developed a small line of patterns appropriate to the beginning and intermediate level sewer. The Bonjour Teaspoon pattern collection is available here, on my website and also in my brick and mortar store - The Sewing Room which is located in Alameda CA.
- Fully illustrated sewing pattern with photographic step-by-step instructions.
- US Imperial Measurement (inches)
- 5 kid's sizes 4/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, & 13/14
- Suitable for Advanced Beginner
- 35 page pattern (pgs 11-35 are the actual sewing pattern)
Materials you need at home:
- Materials needed
- 2 1/4 yards light- medium weight cotton woven fabric - 45" wide
- (7) 5/8"-3/4" diameter buttons
- 1 yard lightweight fusible interfacing
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Straight pins or fabric weights
Hi There! I'm Jennifer Serr, the owner and designer at Bonjour Teaspoon Patterns. I also have a shop in Alameda, called The Sewing Room, where I teach sewing and fashion to KIDS, TEENS AND ADULTS. Sewing has been my lifelong passion and I've turned it into my career. You can find out more about me on my website at: www.TheSewingRoomAlameda.com