- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the apple and pear with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
APPLE AND PEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Get fruity! These knitted fruits can be used as toy food, pincushions or to decorate your home.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the stalks which are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The apple is approximately 11cm wide and 8cm high, and the pear is approximately 11cm wide and 11cm high.