April Easter Egg Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
Easter is not always in April but most of the time it is, so I decided to go with an Easter Egg in spring colours for the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 24" x 19"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 3/8 yard assorted white scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted purple scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted magenta scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted yellow scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted green scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted blue scraps
- 1/4 yard blue fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.