Aquarius 2.0 - triangular shawl
by Marie and me
Aquarius 2.0 is the second variation of the previous Aquarius and a breeziliy, casual and simple summer shawl. Not only the knitting of the laceshawl is fun in summer, also wearing it is luxury on hot days.
You will get a pattern over 9 sites with a full chart and written scheme.
What should you be able to?
- knit stitches together
- yarn over
- complete electronic chart
- written scheme for correct use of the chart
- suitable for ambitionated beginners and advanced
Materials you need at home:
- 1 skein gradient yarn from Garnstube 1200m 4-ply
- you can also use sock yarn or lace yarn
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 100 cm)
- 3 stitch marker
- wool needle
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Marie and me
Read more +