- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Sew your own beautiful ballet costumes with this pdf sewing pattern. This sewing pattern includes options for beautiful modern, lyrical or classic dance costumes. Two options are included in the pattern. The basic pattern includes a leotard with a plain bodice and soft net dance skirt. The second option includes a princess bodice leotard with soft flutter sleeves and soft floating circle skirt.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.