Our triumphal arch 2 is another excursion into the world of artistry knitting in the broadest sense, intended for courageous knitting enthusiasts who want to venture into the pattern of lace knitting. Knitting lace patterns is considered the high art of knitting, hence the name "art/artistry knitting" when it comes to decorative lace or ajour patterns. This is an easier pattern, which visually repeats until its end in shape and changes only in the number of stitches.
- suitable for very ambitious starters of lace knitting as well as advanced
- complete electronic chart
Materials you need at home:
- 1000m Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, "April 2018"
- circular needle 3,5mm, ( at least 120cm)
- 23 stitch markers (optional)
- wool needle
Marie and me