- Aria dress pattern in 2 sizes only: M and L
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then in 4 separate files in the ZIP: M A4 / M in US letter / L in A4 / L in US letter
- Fabric requirement in inches in the file
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
This jersey dress is a very confortable casual piece that is also quite easy to sew. The dress is a simple tshirt dress with short sleeves and an A-line silhouette. It’s a dress for all ages. Sew it in a single jersey fabric for a light and flowy look.
Sizes: this page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 only. The pattern also is available in S-M / US 6-8 / UK 8-10 and XS-S / US 4-6 / UK 6-8, L-XL / US size 10-12 / UK 12-14, XL-XXL /US size 12-14 / UK 14-16. Have a look at the sizes chart (in cm) to determine the size that suits you.
Fabric: the pattern is meant to be sew in a knit or jersey fabric.
Difficulty: If you have already sewn jersey, this project will be very easy, all the more so if you own an overlocker. If you're just figuring out your way with jersey, this is a great first project.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter