This pattern is size US10 // UK14 // EU42. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Ariadna blazer:
Ariadna is a double-breasted blazer with a straight silhouette and an oversized fit. It features side panels, the front has a welt pocket in the top left, the vertical darts transition into double welt pockets with flaps which continue over the side panels. The back features shoulder darts and the centre back seam ends with a vent. The shoulder line is extended. Ariadna has a classic blazer-style collar with a stand and a peak lapel, the front edges are rounded at the hem, and it fastens with one buttonhole and button. The blazer has a long set-in two-piece sleeve. It’s fully finished with a lining and is below-the-hip length. A special feature of the Ariadna blazer is that some visible edges are left raw, notably the collar and lapel, the front edges, the garment and sleeve hems.
Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36.
To sew this blazer, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, flexible, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane); - The following fabrics are recommended: wool suiting, gabardine, melton wool. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane). The blazer on the photo is made with viscose suiting. This material is medium weight, flexible, soft, non-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of viscose and polyester. The lining is 100% viscose.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight fusible woven interfacing
- 4. Fusible straight grain tape interfacing – 3-5m depending on size and height
- 5. Fusible web - 1.5-2m depending on size and height
- 6. One pair of shoulder pads; One pair of sleeve heads
- 7. One button 2.3-2.5cm in diameter
- 8. One transparent hidden backing button 2.3cm in diameter
- 9. Matching thread, 1 spool
- 10. Matching topstitching thread, 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!