- Detailed instruction
- Photo tutorial
- Appendix with all techniqes beyond knitting and purling
Materials you need at home:
- Original wool 1 skein Lana Grossa BINGO in BLACK, (100 % wool, 87 yards/80 m/50 g), 1 skein NORO Silk Garden in colour 389 (45 % silk, 45 % mohair, 10 % wool, 109 yards/100 m/50 g)
- Approx 2 yards (4 metres) of yarn in contrasting colour for the provisional cast on
- Circular needle US 7, 8 or 9 / UK 7, 6 or 5 / metric 4,5, 5,0 or 5,5 mm, additional needle for unraveling the provisional cast on, crochet hook US 8 / UK 6 / metric 5,0 mm
- Darning needle, scissors
- Optional stitch marker, fake fur bobble or cardboard and pair of compasses for making your own bobble
Knit yourself a piece of art! Inspired by the lead glass windows of the Art Deco era I designed a pattern that shows of all the brillance of NORO Silk Garden yarn. It's a fun knit and much easier than the you would expect!
Before purchase, check out the NICE PRICE BUNDLE "Art Deco" in my shop!
Hav fun knitting! Yours Steffi
I love knitting! (There will be a longer version of my introduction soon, but for the time being, this sentence says it all, doesn't it?)