This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Arya pinafore dress
Arya is a sleeveless pinafore dress made out of faux leather, with a straight silhouette and a double breasted front which closes with snaps. The front bodice has bust darts. The pinafore features a V-shaped neckline and thin straps that connect to a shortened curved back. A separate self-fabric belt cinches the waist through topstitched belt loops at the front and back waistline. Arya has pockets at the side seams and decorative topstitching on the belt loops, bodice and skirt edges, armscye, pocket opening, as well as around the perimeter of the belt. The insides are neatly finished with a free-hanging lining and the dress is below the knee length. Model Margarita: Bust 83, Waist 62, Hips 94, Height 180. Margarita is wearing size 36.
To sew this dress, choose woven fabrics, faux leather or faux suede, with the following properties: Medium weight, soft hand, structured, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial, blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane, etc); The following fabrics are recommended: faux leather, faux suede, wool suiting, cotton, heavy corduroy, tweed, gabardine, denim. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials or lightweight fabrics. For the lining, we recommend lining fabrics from artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane). The dress on the model is made in faux leather on a woven base. This material is medium weight, soft, non-stretch. The composition is a blend: base is 100% cotton, top layer is polyurethane. The lining is 100% viscose. The lining material is lightweight, soft and non-stretch.
More sizes of Arya dress:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/arya-dress-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining material
- 3. Lightweight woven fusible interfacing, 140cm wide, for all sizes and heights – 1.2m
- 4. Snaps, 1-1.5cm diameter – 6 pairs
- 5. Fusible web strip, 1cm wide, for all sizes and heights – 10m
- 6. Fusible seam tape interfacing, 1cm wide, for all sizes and heights – 4m
- 7. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 8. Matching thread for decorative topstitching (such as Madeira #35) – 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!