I love the comfort and coziness of the fingerless gloves. They keep my wrists and hands warm while allowing me the freedom of touch.
Ashlea Mitts pattern is the result of the request I had after publishing Ashlea Peaks Scarf pattern last winter!
They are using the same crochet motif and make a perfect set together with Ashlea Peaks Scarf, Beanie & Messy Bun Hat.
The construction is very simple. They are worked in rows and seamed to finish. It will take you just several hours to make them.
- Full written instructions for Ashlea Mitts! Instructions are for adult Small / Medium / Large with an additional info for size alterations.
- Photo instructions for additional explanations.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This crochet pattern uses US Crochet Terminology.
- Finished Measurements: Small (Medium, Large) - Width 16 (17.5, 19) cm / 6.3 (6.9, 7.5) in | Length 19 cm / 7.5 in
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight: #4 Medium Worsted / Aran. There are several yarn suggestions for you.
- Used here: Alize Lanagold Classic, Acrylic 51%, Wool 49% | 120 m / 130 yds of Beige 152 + 50 m / 55 yds of Terra 36
- Crochet hook: 5.5 / I-9
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!