- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 3 : Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : Tunic : 160 cm, 64’’; Dress : 180 cm, 72’’
- Tricot fusible interfacing (for ex H609 Vlieseline, Pellon Ek130) : 70 cm x 30 cm, 28'' x 12''
- Buttons or Swaps, diameter 12mm, 1/2'', 13 for the high neck views, 12 for the v neckline views
- Tencel, crepe, tailor’s wool, velvet are all well suited fabrics for this dress. weight: 200/300gr, 6/9 oz/yd2.
Ashley is a dress or tunic that combines elegance and femininity. Ashley is offered with two neckline options: a flattering V-neck that adds a touch of femininity and allure, or a chic high collar that provides a more sophisticated appearance. The "puffed" sleeves of Ashley are undoubtedly one of the pattern's standout features. This unique cut adds a hint of romance and charm to the overall design. Additionally, the sleeves are adorned with buttons, adding an extra touch of elegance.
This versatile dress or tunic can be worn for various occasions, whether it's a professional meeting, a romantic dinner, or a night out with friends.
You can pair it with high heels for a sophisticated look, or with flat sandals for a more casual outfit.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns