- Atala dress pattern in 2 sizes only: M and L
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then in 4 separate files in the ZIP: M A4 / M in US letter / L in A4 / L in US letter
- Fabric requirement in inches in the file
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Atala is a light, sleeveless jersey dress quite easy to sew. The cut is fitted without being tight, and it stops right above the knees (add fabric length if you are taller than 5.5). The style is relaxed, casual, somewhat sportive.
Sizes: this page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 only. The pattern also is available in S-M / US 6-8 / UK 8-10 and XS-S / US 4-6 / UK 6-8, L-XL /US size 10-12 /UK 12-14, XL-XXL /US size 12-14 /UK 14-16. Have a look at the sizes chart (in cm) to determine the size that suits you. The person on the picture is 165 cm / US 5.5 and wears an XS (blue dress) and an S (black dress).
Fabric: the pattern is meant to be sew in a knit or jersey fabric. On the pictures, the blue dress is a jersey interlock, the black dress is 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
Difficulty: If you have already sewn jersey, this project will be very easy, all the more so if you own an overlocker. If you're just figuring out your way with jersey, this is a great first project.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter