The shawl is knitted from one tip to the other, with a lace pattern, stockinette stitches and a nice cable. The stitches are picked up along the shawl for knit the border.
One size: approx. 80”/200 cm wide along top edge and 27.5”/70 cm high.
- pattern included
- chart and written instruction for cable
- One size: approx. 80”/200 cm wide along top edge and 27.5”/70 cm high.
Materials you need at home:
- Needles 4 mm/US 6 circular needle (60cm/24” long).
- Tapestry needle for weaving
- blocking pins
- Suggest yarn 2 skeins of Northbound knitting superwash merino fingering (100% super wash merino; 400 yards/366 meters per 100g). Sample shown in colorways: Terracotta.
No reviews yet.
Go to shop