August Ice Cream Cone Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
An ice cream cone for those hot summer days is the August motif in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 25" x 21"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 3/8 yard assorted cream scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted bright pink scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted scraps in bright yellow, dark yellow, bright green, dark green, dark pink and tan/brown
- one 2” light yellow square
- 1/4 yard dark pink fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.