Aurelie - Dress - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - Advanced
Aurelie, it is a romantic sundress with thin straps, It has a wide mid-calf gathered skirt. Mix fabrics, play with stripe or printing to enhance this pattern.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 3 : Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : 170 cm, 67’’
- Secondary fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : 100 cm, 40’’
- If the whole dress is made in the same fabric: : 260 cm, 104’’
- Eventually lining in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : 130 cm, 52’’
- Invisible zipper 60 cm, 24’’, you will adjust the length after sewing it.
- Strengthened grain (also called stay tape), for example Edge tape from Vliesline
- For this model, prefer light and fluid but non-transparent fabrics such as viscose crepe, linen or cotton. Weight : about 150/250 gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".