- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Make your own fairy dresses, skirts and tops using this pdf sewing pattern.
Aurelie features handkerchief dresses, skirts and tops in girls sizes 1-10 years, outfits suitable for dressing any little fairy, princess, pixie or ballerina for dance or play. The stretch bodice will stretch as your child grows allowing extra wear before it is outgrown. Please scroll through the image files for a full list of sizing measurements and requirements.