Aurore, it's a dress with a round neck, with raglan sleeves and a gathered skirt of mid-thigh length. The dress is closed by an invisible zipper on the side.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 - 14/18
- Level 2 : intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 185 cm in 130 cm wide
- 1 Invisible zipper length 60 cm
- Interfacing on mesh base : 40 cm x 50 cm
- The ideal materials are jeans, gabardine, cotton satin or cotton canvas, fine wool....Weight 200g/350g
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns