Materials you need at home:
- 8ply/DK weight yarn (100g/220m) 1.75 skeins
- 3 x 10mm buttons
- 2 small lengths of waste yarn
- 80cm 4.0mm circular needle
- 3.5mm 80cm circular needle (or your preferred tool for working small circumferences in the round)
- 6 stitch markers
- darning needle (for sewing in ends)
To download this free pattern, you must first register on the site!
The process is exactly the same as if you were purchasing an item: click on ‘continue to payment’ and follow the usual steps. Obviously you will not be asked to provide payment details in the end, and therefore you will not be charged for anything.
Autumn can be a tricky time for dressing! This puffed sleeve cardigan will appeal to the little girl in the house, while the top-down seamless construction, and very basic lace in the body make it an enjoyable knit for mum. Autumn layering –sorted!
To contact or see more from the designer of this pattern, follow this link: www.pekapekapatterns.com
Welcome to Makerist Patterns.