Ava Skirt for Ladies Size 34-52 and Kids Size 74/80-158/164
The Ava skirt for adults and kids is super easy to sew. It is perfect for all who love to sew or just starting out. It works for mums and daughters, sisters, aunts or just for everyone who enjoys sewing.
Both skirts have an elastic waistband with a little cap on top, which makes the skirt slightly playful.
The children‘s skirts are designed with patch pockets, which can be individualised with a lace ribbon, velvet ribbon or zigzag braid.
The ladies skirts have elegant slip pockets on the sides.
The skirts are wonderful to wear and easy to combine in several ways.
I wish you happy sewing!
- Ava Skirt sewing instructions in English as PDF e-book
- Ava Skirt for women PDF pattern size 34-52, to be printed on A4 or US letter
- Ava Skirt for kids PDF pattern size 74/80 - 158/164, to be printed on A4 or US letter
- Ava Skirt for women PDF pattern size 34-52, plotter format 90 cm wide, to be printed in a copy shop
- Ava Skirt for kids PDF pattern size 74/80 - 158/164, plotter format 90 cm wide, to be printed in a copy shop
Materials you need at home:
- Choose the fabric depending on look you want to achieve - use a soft flowing woven fabric, e.g. cotton (e.g. double gaze), Tencel or viscose, also a somewhat stronger linen might be suitable
- elastic band 2.5 cm wide
- stay tape
- lace ribbon / zigzag braid
- Matching sewing thread
Hello, how nice that you are here.
I am Sabina, the creative and technical head of Studio GingerCollage – a ladies' tailor, fashion designer, pattern designer and mum of 3 adorable ginger-haired children.
I lived my passion for pattern technique and fashion design at various couture labels in Vienna, Hamburg and Zurich and was able to accompany a very successful Swiss lifestyle brand in its first steps.
As a mum of three, I was looking for a way to combine my family life and my passion for design. The urge to create, try out and learn something new is always with me, even in a sometimes crazy daily life.
So the idea of creating sewing patterns with instructions was obvious to me. I always find it unbelievable what comes out of it, with which view and with which creativity others look at it.
I am driven by my enthusiasm and appreciation for sewing and for consciously making my own favourite pieces. I share this passion with many people and find it incredibly beautiful and exciting.
With my patterns, I want to promote the joy of self-sewn clothing and thus, the sustainable use of fabrics and fashion.
The Studio GingerCollage instructions for the sewing patterns are structured and detailed. The descriptions of the individual steps are supported by photographed illustrations so that they are also suitable and enjoyable for less experienced sewers. The e-book instructions are available in English and German.
I hope you enjoy sewing and your own creative implementation of my patterns, and of course wearing your new favourite pieces.
All the best, Sabina
Find more about my work on Instagram @studio_gingercollage