This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Aveline blazer :
Aveline is a semi-fitted blazer with an accentuated waist. The bust darts have been transferred to the neckline on the front bodice, and the shoulder darts have also been transferred to the neckline on the back bodice. The front and back feature dart pleats at the waistline, and the back has a center seam. The collar is a classic blazer notched lapel style, with a separate collar stand. The edges of the collar and the lapels are rectangular. Aveline fastens with one button and buttonhole, and the front flaps spread apart below the button. The blazer features a dropped shoulder and set in two-piece sleeves. The sleeve is of an unusual shape, with a convex curve on the outer seam. The blazer is neatly finished with a separate lining and is below the hip length. Model Sofia: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 90, height 168. Sofia is wearing size 36.
To sew this blazer, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: Medium to heavy weight, structured, breathable, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, linen + viscose, etc), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane) The following fabrics are recommended: wool suiting, gabardine, denim, heavy linen suiting Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane). The blazer on the photo is made with wool suiting. This material is medium weight, flexible, non-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of wool and elastane. The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Aveline blazer:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aveline-blazer-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight fusible woven or knit interfacing, 140cm wide – 1.71m – 2.2m, in accordance with the main fabric requirements chart
- 4. Fusible seam tape interfacing – 3m for all sizes and heights
- 5. One button 1.5-2cm in diameter
- 6. Soft raglan shoulder pads – one pair
- 7. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!