Ready for Download!
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
- Suitable for beginners
Pattern paper format: only US letter
This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a tiny axolotl with with cute little gills.
- Difficulty: ADVANCED BEGINNER (3/10 stars)
- Skills used: Fusible web applique, basting, darts, sewing small pieces, ladder stitch, top stitching, sewing curves
- Stretchy plush fabric (such as fleece or minky) recommended
- Finished size: about 7" long, 5" wide (not including gills), and 4" tall
- 16 pages
- Over 30 full-color photos & illustrations