Baby Animal Mouse PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Creating toys with your own hands will give you a lot of happiness and joy. A stuffed animal sewing pattern, easy tutorial & instructions to make cute plush toy mouse rat with diaper, bib, and headband. All clothes are removable.
Baby animal patterns were designed to give you lots of options for creating your very own personalized baby animal. Clothes fit all the baby animals, so when you make a few baby animal patterns you can mix and match their clothes. These are sitting animals, no support is needed. I've used cuddly fleece fabric to make baby animals, so they are very soft, which makes them great companions even for babies A toddler and older child surely are going to spend hours playing. And we all know how useful pretend play is for our children…..and us, right?
THIS IS A LISTING FOR A BABY ANIMAL MOUSE WITH ACCESSORIES. Accessories includes patterns for diaper, bib, and headband. The pattern is full size and included seam allowances. This pattern is confident beginner level. The instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended! Both metric and imperial measurements are included. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
LANGUAGE: English Finished baby bunny measures about 9 inches (23cm) with ears (this is a sitting animal).
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Baby animal Mouse with accessories;
- We've included a lot of illustrations, photos, and videos for each step in making your animal; Patterns and tutorials for making diaper, bib, and headband; Detailed photo and video tutorial on how to insert safety eyes;
- List of supplies; Stitch guide;
- You'll be shown a lot of tips and tricks to make your baby bunny even cuter;
- Table of content so you can easily navigate through the tutorial;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start; And much more…
Materials you need at home:
- Cuddle fleece fabric;
- Lightweight woven fusible interfacing;
- Pink embroidery thread for the nose;
- 2 x craft safety eyes;
- You are going to need a strong thread (for sewing head for the body) like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.);
- Cotton fabric for diaper, fabric for bib and fabric for the headband;
- Ribbon ;
- Velcro tape;
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.