Pattern includes written instructions and photo tutorial for magic ring. The PDF has 6 pages.
This bear stands about 4.5” (11cm) tall. Results will vary depending on your tension and your yarn & hook choice.
- Crochet Pattern
- US Terminology
- US Imperial Measurement & Metric Measurement
- Single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, increasing, decreasing, and slip stitch.
Materials you need at home:
- E/3.5mm hook
- Worsted weight yarn in yellow
- Scrap yarn in red for the bow
- Embroidery thread in black, red, and white
- White felt
- Pair of 15mm safety eyes
- Yarn needle
- Embroidery needle
Hello, I'm Amanda! I love crocheting & knitting animal amigurumi, blythe doll accessories, and pretty floral motifs designs.