Baby bib - sewing pattern and tutorial - baby toddler - PDF
This sweet double layer bib is stylish and functional. The snap closure helps it stay put on your baby and it`s super absorbent because it is backed with terry cloth.
It is super easy and quick to sew – also a perfect gift for a new baby
Sizes: one size, 6 months – 2 years
Pattern and sewing tutorial is in English as PDF file. All you need is a printer and standard 8.5 x 11” paper.
- Illustrated sewing pattern
- Pattern for baby bib
- one size
- US Imperial Measurement
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- cotton fabric for the front, 2 pieces, dimensions 12"/9"
- terry cloth fabric for the back, dimensions 12"/18"
- cotton ribbon or lace band (optional), length 12"
- 1 snap button
- sewing machine
- marking pen or tailor`s chalk