Baby Blanket - SCHAAFI - No.224E
Knitting Pattern – Baby Blanket SCHAAFI – No.224E
Knit a lovely and cute baby blanket for your Sweetheart! He or she will love it for cuddling at home and for travelling as well. Though it is a cuddly toy you can fold it and take it with you everywhere. Don´t be surprised if your kid will not leave the house without his or her Schaafi...
Our 20 pages pattern will guide you through the complete proceeding. There are many pics, additional explanations and links to video tutorials included. You can dare to start this project even if you are not a very advanced knitter. The size of the blanket is about 24 in x 28 in.
Here is what you need:
* 400 g white yarn (Worsted/Aran - run length 160m/100g)
* 50 g grey yarn (Light DK/Fine – run length 150m/100g)
* (Circular-) Needle size US:8/UK:6 and
* a set of double-pointed needles size US:6/UK:8 * 1 m black thread, 2 (safety) eyes 3.5 in, 1 oz fiberfill * Sewing needle (without tip), scissors
It is not permitted to sell, copy or use this pattern for commercial purposes – whether in return for payment or not.
But it is permitted to offer the products made with this pattern for commercial purposes for sale, if the note
“Pattern made by WoolAffair” is added.
Design & Pattern & Idea © WoolAffair, 2016. All rights reserved.
- written step-by-step ebook (pdf-file)
- many additional explanations
- amply illustrated including links to tutorials
Materials you need at home:
- 400 g white yarn (Worsted/Aran - run length 160m/100g)
- 50 g grey yarn (Light DK/Fine – run length 150m/100g)
- (Circular-) Needle size US:8/UK:6
- set of double-pointed needles size US:6/UK:8
- 1 m black thread, 2 (safety) eyes 3.5 in, 1 oz fiberfill
- Sewing needle (without tip), scissors
WoolAffair is a mother-daughter project of Heidi and Lisa. After a couple of years it´s become much more than an "affair". Meanwhile WoolAffair is grown to a well-known label for high quality patterns especially for beginners and returners, who are not very experienced to knitting and crochet, yet. Have a look at our variety of English Patterns and find your favorites. As we are no native speakers in English, we try to translate our 200 patterns step by step into an understandable English including the measurements, sizes and yardages of the yarns. Don´t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems with one of our items.