Introducing my Baby Blocks knitting pattern. With this free pattern as a template you can get creative with knitting stripes or Swiss darning embroidery to decorate your cube as you wish. Each square face of the cube is 10 cm x 10 cm. The cube pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the cube.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6)
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.