- Sizes included: Newborn to 5 years
- This is a beginner friendly, easy and quick to make sewing project.
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial for baby/toddler cuffed shorts in size range: 56 (newborn) to 110 (4-5 years).
The pattern is for knit fabrics.
Cute, trendy, unisex and easy to make.. everything you ask from a sewing pattern.
The step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures makes this pattern beginner friendly.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer or in copy shop on A4 paper. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the shorts either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine.