- Sizes included: Newborn to 3 years
- Sewing level - confident beginner
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
Sewing pattern and tutorial of a baby onesie in size range: 56 (newborn) to 98 (3 years.)
This onesie a great alternative to the classic overlap bodysuit. The rib knit bindings allow enough stretch and comfort for the babies when putting on and taking off the onesie.
Four options are included - long sleeve, short sleeve. long sleeve with ruffles or short sleeve with ruffles.
This pattern is for knit fabrics. A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
Sewing level - confident beginner.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer or in copy shop on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Seam allowance is included.