Baby Booties, Baby Slippers Crochet Pattern # 175
Easy Baby Booties or Boots for Girl's and Boy's.Classic and functional. Can be made in an hour or two. Instructions include 3 Options for different stitches for the Cuff plus 1 trim. Tiny flower also included.
Written in English using standard American terms. Pattern requires Medium Worsted Weight yarn and a 4 mm Crochet Hook. Detailed step by step instructions with photos to guide you.
Sizes Preemie -2.5 Inch / 6.5 cm Newborn -3 Inch / 7.5 cm 3 Month -3.5 Inch / 9 cm 6 Month -4 Inches / 10.5 cm 1 Year -5 Inch / 12.5 cm
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains All Property Rights. You are welcome to make booties to sell for small scale production.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern written in English
- Step by step instructions
- Written in both Metric and Imperial measurements.
- Sizes, Preemie -2.5 Inch / 6.5 cm Newborn -3 Inch / 7.5 cm 3 Month -3.5 Inch / 9 cm 6 Month -4 Inches / 10.5 cm 1 Year -5 Inch / 12.5 cm
- Suitable for a Beginner with some basic skills. Should be able to work in the round.
Materials you need at home:
- 100 gr / 1.75 oz Medium Worsted Weight yarn.
- Small amount for Trim and Contrast Cuff.
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - US G/6 - Britain 8.
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!