Baby Boy Shortall vintage Pattern PDF – Newborn to 5 Years, Littleboy Overalls PDF pattern, Boy shorts pattern, vintage Sewing Patterns
Make an overall in 10 different sizes including newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2-years, 3-years, 4-years and 5-years. 43-page PDF, automatic digital download.
Suggested Skill Rating: Beginner to Intermediate Pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” and A4 paper
DESCRIPTION: Boys shortalls pattern to make with this easy to follow sewing pattern PDF. The shortalls feature criss crossed straps held with snaps and an elasticized waist in the back. You can also make this fun shortalls for fall if you use a heavier fabric. The pattern includes two options (depending on the fabric) whereby you can add a side panel in a different print for a little variation.
INCLUDES: 1. Ready to print PDF pattern 2. Color coded sizes 3. Step-by-step photo tutorial for each step 4. Sizing 5. Measurements 6. Fabric requirements 7. Pattern and cutting layouts 8. Printing and cutting instructions 9. Photos gallery
Recommended Fabric: linen, cotton, pique, gabardine, canvas
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Seam allowances included 3/8" (1 cm)
- 10 sizes NB up to 5 years
- Suitable for Beginners
- Step-by-step photo tutorial for each step
Materials you need at home:
- linen, cotton, pique, gabardine, canvas
- lining, buttonholes elastic, interfacing
- elastic for waist
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura